For a printable version of these instructions including pictures of the various screens, click here.
- Log on to the secure Internet address for the Parent Portal
(This link can also be accessed by clicking on the Parent Portal icon located on the district website, and on the homepage of each school.)
- In the boxes indicated, type in the Username and Password you created the first time you accessed the Parent Portal. Click on the Log In button when you are done.
- You are now in the Parent Portal!
- By clicking on the Schedule link you will be able to view your child’s schedule.
- By clicking on the Attendance link you will be able to view your child’s daily attendance.
[Please remember to wait 24 to 48 hours before you call the Attendance Office to report any errors.]
- By clicking on the Assessment link you will be able to view a record of your child’s NY State assessments.
- By clicking on the Campus Backpack link you will be able to view your child’s most recent secondary report card.
In the interest of security, make sure to click the Log Off link when you are done.