Welcome to Hills West Library Media Center
Library Media Specialist: Linda Lennon
Library Paraprofessional: Jessica Members
Computer Lab: Gina DeLuise
7:00 - 4:00
Click here to search the High School West library catalog
Click here to search the database collection
Click here to search the Half Hollow Hills Community Library
The goal of the Hills West Library Media Center is to enhance student achievement by ensuring that students and teachers are effective and efficient users of ideas and information.
- Books may be borrowed for 10 school days, and renewed as needed.
- Current issues of periodicals are available for reading in the library. Back issues may be borrowed overnight.
- Computers may be used for curriculum-related purposes only. Priority is given to students doing library research.
Student Rights & Responsibilities
- You have a right to a quiet environment for individual research and study, reading, and work on assignments. You have a responsibility to maintain a sense of quiet throughout the LMC.
- You have a right to a clean environment. You have the responsibility to refrain from bringing any food or drink into the LMC.
- You have a right to access the library at appropriate times. You have the responsibility to arrive before the bell or present an appropriate pass.
- You have a right to borrow library materials. You have the responsibility to return or renew such items by the due date.
- Students who do not meet specified responsibilities may have their rights restricted.