HHH High School East
Library Media Center
Library Media Specialist: Heather Anderson
Paraprofessionals: Margo Blatt, Jeanne Harvey
Computer Lab Teacher Assistant: Margaret Davis
7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Please see Mrs. Anderson for database passwords and usernames
Use OPAC to search our collection of books and ebooks
•• Books are checked out for 10 days and can be renewed as needed ••
•• Magazines are available for checkout for 7 days ••
•• The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and Newsday are available for reading in the library, and can be borrowed for a class period as needed/available ••
•• Computers may be used for curriculum related purposes only. Priority is given to library research ••
The goal of the Hills East Library Media Center is to enhance student achievement by ensuring that students and teachers are effective and efficient users of ideas and information.
Student Rights & Responsibilities
- You have a right to a quiet environment for individual research and study, reading, and work on assignments. You have a responsibility to maintain a sense of quiet throughout the LMC.
- You have a right to a clean environment. You have the responsibility to refrain from bringing any food or drink into the LMC.
- You have a right to access the library at appropriate times. You have the responsibility to arrive before the bell or present an appropriate pass.
- You have a right to borrow library materials. You have the responsibility to return or renew such items by the due date.
- Students who do not meet specified responsibilities may have their rights restricted.